My new Hallmark K2

Luckytibbs

Advanced Member
Picked up my new K2 last week and they installed on my new 2017 F350. I am so happy!!! Stopped in New Mexico on the way back, Villanueva State Park and slept like a baby! Since moving up from my jeep and teardrop this feels like a palace! I could actually use the bathroom, make coffee all while I’m still wearing my PJ’s! And to think I could get dressed standing up! Haha. I am thrilled. Matt and company did a fantastic job. IMG_0209.JPGIMG_0217.JPGIMG_0219.JPGIMG_0215.JPG

Very nice camper Luckytibbs

Welcome to WtW, those Hallmark campers are really nice. I got to see some of them at the OE, last year.

Russ

Awesome setup. Nothing quite like a Hallmark when it comes to space and comfort.

Congratulations Luckytibbs. We bought a used Guanella a bit over a year ago and have many nights in it already. It's ridiculously comfortable. Turns out my favorite thing is loading her up and heading out. To many happy adventures in your K2!

OpenSpace said:
Congratulations Luckytibbs. We bought a used Guanella a bit over a year ago and have many nights in it already. It's ridiculously comfortable. Turns out my favorite thing is loading her up and heading out. To many happy adventures in your K2!
Thank you! I can’t wait to get started. Love it already.

Looks like we have another happy Hallmark camper here on www.
One question, did you/they have to do anything to raise the camper so that the front overhang clears the cab?

I have the standard bed mat and when I was looking to buy a new truck I measured the bed to top of cab measurement and thought it would be too close for comfort so I needed up buying a end of year 2016 F-350.

Thanks and I hope you enjoy yours as much as we do!

smlobx said:
Looks like we have another happy Hallmark camper here on www.
One question, did you/they have to do anything to raise the camper so that the front overhang clears the cab?

I have the standard bed mat and when I was looking to buy a new truck I measured the bed to top of cab measurement and thought it would be too close for comfort so I needed up buying a end of year 2016 F-350.

Thanks and I hope you enjoy yours as much as we do!
No they didn’t have to do anything. Just put the mat in and loaded the camper. It fit great so I was pleased.

I am very happy with Hallmark!

Back
Top Bottom