Mystery voltage

buckland

Site Team
I have two 100 A 12v BB batteries.. a Victron non isolated 12 12 30 DC to DC charger and a 160 W panel with MPPT Victron 100 20 controller.

My app for controller indicates voltage in load. When I turn off main camper push button power off there is no change! Where is this load going?
IMG_3706.JPG

Nothing. I will add though I have the two BB batteries in parallel and a 1000 W renogy converter wired directly to 2nd battery but it is off.

If there is nothing connected to the load terminals, then the load current is just noise in the sensor. The load current is only measuring the current to the load terminals.

Ah......So nothing to "worry about"? Still trying to find out why it sits at 13.3-13.4 full sun... used to go to 14 V. Maybe because I have 2 batteries in parallel ?.... one is 7 months newer but basically unused until I got the second. Huh.
Thanks Lars
Rob

You've probably already considered this, but just in case you haven't, perhaps removing one battery and checking the other while it's hooked up might lead to some insight?

buckland said:
Ah......So nothing to "worry about"? Still trying to find out why it sits at 13.3-13.4 full sun... used to go to 14 V. Maybe because I have 2 batteries in parallel ?.... one is 7 months newer but basically unused until I got the second. Huh.
Thanks Lars
Rob

Good idea that...easy to do... and tomorrow will be sunny...amazing 2 days in a row!
Will check in later.

Back
Top Bottom