Native Cutthroat Trout

Thanks Ski.Always nice to see TU out working on projects.

My sister who lives in Hatboro ,Pa.outside Philly has a stream ,the Pennypac in back of her house.
Several years ago TU did a project on it to clean it up and get it back to a natural flow.

This stream is a historic one ,that along it's course during colonial days had mills of all kinds.

I like what TU does. Glad to be a life member.
Frank

Casa Escarlata Robles Too said:
Thanks Ski.Always nice to see TU out working on projects.

My sister who lives in Hatboro ,Pa.outside Philly has a stream ,the Pennypac in back of her house.
Several years ago TU did a project on it to clean it up and get it back to a natural flow.

This stream is a historic one ,that along it's course during colonial days had mills of all kinds.

I like what TU does. Glad to be a life member.
Frank
:)

WHAT CLIMATE CHANGE!
Thanks for sharing! It would be interesting to follow and see how they thrive. Hopefully the can control the “recreational fishing”

I have been a TU member for a long time, starting in CO and even now down here in TX our TU chapter is doing some great work. “The most southern trout fishery in the US”

thx. i am of the opinion that if we want to make a difference it is better to give $ to the organizaitons we support.. they have a bigger voice.
go

Back
Top Bottom