need a width measurement

bob welsh

Hi fellow alaskanheads,could anybody give me a quick measurement on the width of the lower box on the door end of a 8 ft nco. I have a project and the alaskan is in storage now. My lower box is the same width front to back. Its a mid sixties model. bob

Bob

I have a 69 NCO in the snow, will try to get to it tomorrow and get that measurement for you.

I also have a good window from the front top end I did not use when I redid the Rot their.

dkoug

Attachments

• Alaskan project 008.JPG
    Alaskan project 008.JPG
    127.6 KB · Views: 88
Bob

I have a 69 NCO in the snow, will try to get to it tomorrow and get that measurement for you.

I also have a good window from the front top end I did not use when I redid the Rot their.

dkoug

Thanks I was guessing it was no wider tha 50 inches. I think but im getting oldso I may be wrong.

Mine is 48.5" The edge trims add 1/2" overall to the 48" plywood base. I think mine is a '66 or '67 8' NCO. Funny you ask, I've been measuring this over and over lately. I narrowed the wheel wells of a military trailer so I could plop in the camper.

Thanks guys, I looked at a beefy trailer yesterday that a guy had on CL the box was 81 longh by 50 wide. My plan is to pull the trailer with the alaskan mounted in it. bob

Back
Top Bottom