Need cover advice on carrying a motorcycle

emptywagon

Greetings,
I'm carrying a small motorcycle on the back of my four wheel camper and need help choosing a cover that will hold up on trips to the southwest.

I've been getting quite a bit of road grit on the bike when it rains and when camped there is potential for bird droppings both of which I'd like to minimize. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thx - denis

FullSizeRender.jpg

I'm looking to solve a similar problem with mountain bikes. One large and one small bike on the rack next to each other. I checked at a few bike stores. The best practical advice I got was to purchase an inexpensive plastic tarp and secure it with a generous application of bungee chords. When it gets beat up you just ditch it and get another one. This was from the guy who didn't have a nice fitted one to sell. I never did find a fitted one in a store, just online. I'm going to try the tarp idea first.

I covered my mountain bike with a bike cover. Arriving at my destination after 45 miles off road driving found it looking like I " dipped it in a dirt pond". Cover was totally useless.

If you going to carry it on the rear you will need to cover it 100%. I solved my problem by installing a 2" receiver on the front and carrying it there when off- road.

gallery_2684_745_10669.jpg

Back
Top Bottom