Need help with fair value of 2015 Hawk

Yama-Bro

I was wondering if I could get some guidance on the value of a 2015 FWC Hawk that I'm going to look at next weekend. The seller is asking $19,000. He's the original owner. It's in great shape...almost new. It has been maintained meticualously and stored indoors when not being used. It's only been used about 2 to 3 times a year. It's never been taken off road and always been camped in RV parks. It has side dinnette, flat top stove and sink. Furnace, artic pack, rear door awning and a custom window air conditioner. Two roof vents, one with Fantastic power fan. 20 gallon water tank that's never been used. The refrigerator was opted out when it was built in favor of a large storage cabinet but does comes with portable AC/DC refrigerator. A Porta potty that was never used is also included. Comes with a heavy duty dolly with caster wheels. I noticed it doesn't have the hydralic lifting struts, which may not be an issues. Non smoking and no pets. I saw the original sales sheet and the original price was a few hundred less than what he is asking. Do you think 19k is a fair asking price? Thanks!

Sweet. Thanks. I'll check that out. I've been watching them closely for a couple years on facebook, but the year, conditon, and the lack of a built in fridge is throwing me a curve ball.

Back
Top Bottom