Need info for 2way refrigerator install

RPM

I have seen many post of refrigerator installs and maybe missed a few, but are the FWC already prewired for them? I own a 2010 Grandby with an ice box :oops: and was looking at replacing it with the 80 liter or the 65 liter. I currently have factory solar panel and single battery.

would like to talk with Bosque Bill I think I read a post where he added one and since we are neighbors would like to chat with him and see what all he had to do.

Thanks

RPM said:
would like to talk with Bosque Bill I think I read a post where he added one and since we are neighbors would like to chat with him and see what all he had to do.
Nope, sorry. My fridge came already installed by FWC - must have been another Bill.

BTW, probably a better way of getting someone's attention is by sending them a message via the forum, rather than putting their name in the post title. Putting it in the title is no guarantee that they'll see it, but they'll get a notification of a message.

RPM,

Shoot me a PM and I can tell you what I know about my recent 2-way refrig research, purchase and install. There's a lot to consider when buying a refrig and installing it into a camper that previously had an ice box. Mine had an ice box too and removed it for the refrig install.

Back
Top Bottom