Never Forget...

norcalhawk

To all,

Memorial Day, 2016. While we are out this weekend...traveling, exploring, camping, Bar-B-Qing, visiting with family and friends, or just staying home, let us take a moment and remember our brothers and sisters who served, past and present, and especially those who gave their life so we can enjoy the freedom we have today. Never Forget!!

Happy Trails~

Attachments

• American Eagle.jpg
    American Eagle.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 78
I'm so glad you posted this! It's so easy to just see a holiday weekend and forget why we have it to enjoy.

THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HAVE SERVED AND SACRAFICED FOR OUR COUNTRY

Just to reiterate, please do not thank living veterans on Memorial Day. It is to honor those who have paid the ultimate price serving our nation. And if you fly the colors the flag should be flown at half-staff from sunrise until noon only, then raised briskly to the top of the staff until sunset.

We can never say enough to thank the fallen, but let's always remember to continue to try....................................

Thank you.

ETAV8R said:
Just to reiterate, please do not thank living veterans on Memorial Day. It is to honor those who have paid the ultimate price serving our nation. And if you fly the colors the flag should be flown at half-staff from sunrise until noon only, then raised briskly to the top of the staff until sunset.
2X-never forget!

Smoke

ETAV8R said:
x3.....too many lost...never forget

Our service men and women are always honored before the Indy 500. Pace cars and pick-up trucks circle the track with all branches represented. Everyone standing in their seats applauding. Sends chills down my back. Taps, 21 gun salute, F-18 flyover. jd

Sent from my SM-G900V using Wander The West mobile app

Back
Top Bottom