New 8 ft cabover owner. Needs Pirelli seal.

nixfwc

Just picked up a 77 Alaskan FDCO project. Needs allot of work and will need ideas from other Alaskan owner as to restoring this CO. But I need to begin with a new Pirelli seal all around. Does anyone have enough seal left over I could buy? Or what is the best source for the seal? Thanks.

Bryan at Alaskan has it...

Capitol plywood in Sacramento has ash ply door skin for interiors..wholesale only...get a p.o. from your local supplier and go down to get it....(damages easily in 4x8 sheets)

I just got 74' from Bryan at a fair price. You could find it cheaper on the open market BUT you would have to buy it in rolls of 100'.

I just bought a used 2010 in KY and Bryan and his father Don have been very supportive with a lot of free advice so it important to me to support them.

BluesideUp said:
I just got 74' from Bryan at a fair price. You could find it cheaper on the open market BUT you would have to buy it in rolls of 100'.

I just bought a used 2010 in KY and Bryan and his father Don have been very supportive with a lot of free advice so it important to me to support them.
I completely agree that Bryan has always been very helpful with extremely good advice and not in a hurry to get rid of you on the phone or in person. Good thought to support him; I try too when possible also.

Back
Top Bottom