New Camper, New Member, just sayin' Hey.

Nic.a

I've been day dreaming about furthering my adventuring capacity with a camper for a number of years. Few weeks ago I was sick and tired of dreaming and made those day dreams come true.

I located a 2003 FWC Eagle and dropped into my truck [2012 F150 3.5L ecoboost]. Thanksgiving week bummed around Moab for the maiden voyage. Lots to learn, lots of adventuring to happen.

Have some ideas floating in my head on modifications, but I plan on getting some time in, read up on what others have done and experienced, and in time, likely take action.

Two pics from the 6 day trip.

Attachments

• ACXE9140.JPG
    ACXE9140.JPG
    217.2 KB · Views: 356
  • IMG_5600.JPG
    IMG_5600.JPG
    234.9 KB · Views: 362
Hello Nic.a
Welcome to WtW, looks like you had a nice Thanksgiving. Who’s your tailgate partner. Nice canvas to work with.

Russ

Welcome to the club and the best forum. I have owned a 2000 Eagle for about 6 years and completely love it.

Welcome !

Love that first pic. Even have mud on the tires ! Alls you need is right there. Enjoy it.

Dog and Camper... bingo.... welcome to a wonderful WTW site. Folks here love to share and enjoy the life of pop-up camping. Mods are a lot of interest on the site. Take a look at all the resources here and ask about anything.... folks will chime in and steer you to answers and ideas. I have a 2011 Eagle... been places with more on the menu.

Welcome to WTW- congrats on your new rig! It must be fun when people ask where you're from. I had to look up ZigZag!!

Welcome!! Rig looks excellent. Dog looks excellent. Mud looks authentic. Who could ask for more?

I'm sure you'll figure out mods and this is a great place to find ideas.

Enjoy your travels.

The amount of attention this rig gets now is outrageous. Everywhere I go people comment. Didn’t know getting a FWC would make me feel like a celebrity. LOL.

Living in ZigZag is a treat. Even home is an adventure.

Absolutely love having the camper for backcountry ski tours - possibly the best base camp ever.

I’m digging the enthusiasm here.

Attachments

• 3C42C2A4-45C3-4682-802A-4A365E1965D3.jpeg
    3C42C2A4-45C3-4682-802A-4A365E1965D3.jpeg
    142.6 KB · Views: 91

Back
Top Bottom