New Cat in Town

Wandering Sagebrush

Free Range Human
Site Team
RV LIFE Pro
Today was the day!!!! Yeeee Haaaaaawww

I got a call from Marty at ATC telling me that my Bobcat was done and ready for delivery. Marty drove up to Phoenix, Oregon, and I drove down from the Willamette Valley. Marty was there and ready to go when I arrived (And I was an hour early). I love it, great work by ATC!!

Here an external shot of Marty finishing up...

IMG_0393.JPG

One from the back.

IMG_0395.JPG

Edit: It stopped raining for a bit, so I popped the top and got a few photos. The more I am in the camper, the happier I am with it. ATC is great!!!

30397198086_53d0fe7945_c.jpg

With the dinette table set up

30433891785_c3b4587b3e_c.jpg

Dinette as a bed...

30347207571_d2407d29c7_c.jpg

A king sized North South bed :)

29801746593_4078190a13_c.jpg

Very cool, removable external 'storm flap'

30397243386_eba2bba89f_c.jpg

Flap removed...

30433909915_3ab14bbf72_c.jpg

I still need to make up my mind about how I finish out the interior, but needless to say, I am very pleased with ATC and their work!!!

Thanks everyone! I'll get some more photos once we get a decent weather window. It's a shell model with options. I added an electrical system, solar, furnace, side dinette, awning and two Rotopax gas tanks on the back. ATC gave me a great start, I just need to finish their efforts. I will not add an internal stove or water system.

Awesome! I look forward to seeing more pics.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Wander The West mobile app

Congrats Steve! Your rig looks great and welcome to "The Pride". The crew at ATC does some fine work. Where are you planning on going for the inaugural run?

Maybe we should work on Jeff and Marty to consider doing an All Terrain Camper rally.

Looking forward to see what you come up with for your build.

Lookin sharp. Both the camper and Marty. He cleans up pretty good.

Yes an ATC rally would be nice.
Steve glad your wait is over.
Seeing your rig reminds me of ours.
We also had a red Ranger for our first
Truck/camper combo.
Post more pictures when you get a chance.
Have fun Steve,they are great campers.
Frank

RMYG2S.jpg

DSCN3182.jpg

Congrats on the new camper! Delivery day is always sweet! Even though 4 years ago for us I remember it well.

Congrats looks great! I had a 05 ranger and loved mine . Happy camping

Sent from my iPhone using Wander The West

Last time I saw that camper, it looked lonely, now it seems quite happy. Congrats and hope you have many years of adventure with it.
w

Back
Top Bottom