New Forum Launch July 29

AHA! DD must have made a change - no longer have to scroll right to see it all. Much more betterer!

Users can now delete their own posts. Going through the issues one at a time.

Hey Captain Leisure, where did the nick names go??? And what? You got no pride about those running boards anymore?

Hey Captain Leisure, where did the nick names go??? And what? You got no pride about those running boards anymore?

Oh good question I'll be looking into that immediately. WTW just isn't the same without our resident Magellan. I still got the pride.

"nick names"?

"nick names"?

It seems that the admin assigned custom titles were not imported from VB. I'll have to investigate how that works on IPB. In VB they would replace "Advanced Member" etc.

It seems the custom titles were lost on conversion. I'll re-implement the ones I remember and we can assign a few new ones while we're at it :)

You can set how many posts a member needs to make before they can change their own title.

If you want the title to be set based on the number of posts, then it's in the ACP/Members/Member Ranks.

Anybody having problems uploading pix? I have tried repeatedly with no luck. I have switched the setting to the multiple upload configuration and have deleted some prior pix to gain more room. Oh god, please don't tell me I have another vista problem?!! ;)

I'm sure its my bubblehead getting in the way. If the problem persists tho, I'll just have to load up and head back to the woods to regain my equilibrium! Win/Win!

Are you trying to upload the pics as attachments in a post or to the gallery? How big are the files? Are you getting an errror?

Are you trying to upload the pics as attachments in a post or to the gallery? How big are the files? Are you getting an errror?

Hi DirtyDawg....Umm, I've been trying to attach them to a post. I haven't tried the gallery approach. As to size, I assumed they were being automatically sized to fit the new requirements. I remember on the old site I had to make copies and reduce in a separate file in order to upload. Part of that is operator error, part is Vista. Sorry about that. Let me try again and get back to you. MH

Back
Top Bottom