New Granby Home Build

We also got a chance to meet Mark, Kelly and Bisley Bud. BB gave me a tour of his interior and it is a work of art. Easily the nicest FWC interior I have seen. Nice work, Bisley Bud. Enjoy your Alaska trip.

Short trip report:

10 days out of Tucson and we are on the Cassiar Hwy.At Meziadin Lake Park.Off to Steward and Hyder in a few days.I think we will start slowing down NOW...

Short trip report:

10 days out of Tucson and we are on the Cassiar Hwy.At Meziadin Lake Park.Off to Steward and Hyder in a few days.I think we will start slowing down NOW...

Glad all is well.

Remember, we like photos!

Have been traveling through BC on our way to Alaska. Unfortunately it is difficult to find good internet access to load pictures. We stopped by the factory and this seemed a good place to start our trip. Since I fish thought I might need a bigger fly rod like this 1 in Houston BC.

Attachments

• P1010581 (640x480).jpg
    P1010581 (640x480).jpg
    234.8 KB · Views: 468
  • P1010610 (640x480).jpg
    P1010610 (640x480).jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 489
We have been on the road 2 months so far about 6,000 miles and lots of rain here in Alaska.All is well NO LEAKS!!!and no rig problems!!!Just came out of the Kenai with a few Salmon in the frezer..Headin north for Fairbanks maybe we can find some warm rainless WX..Yes I will post some AK pics. when we get a GOOD wi-fi setup..Seen about 10 FWC up here AK.

Bisley

I had an idea about the water lines and cold temps... Not sure if it could work, I'm not really experienced in trade skills and such.
Anyway, I wonder if there's a way you could put the water line(whatever gauge it may measure) inside of a lager gauge line and use antifreeze and seal it off in there real well. Y'know, as a liquid insulator or something.
Sorry, I'm at a loss for efficient description words. Does that make sense? Would it be possible?

If so, same concept can work with the water tank too right?

We have been on the road 2 months so far about 6,000 miles and lots of rain here in Alaska.All is well NO LEAKS!!!and no rig problems!!!Just came out of the Kenai with a few Salmon in the frezer..Headin north for Fairbanks maybe we can find some warm rainless WX..Yes I will post some AK pics. when we get a GOOD wi-fi setup..Seen about 10 FWC up here AK.

Bisley

Bisley,

Thanks for coming to say g'day in Dawson City last week. We were in the 1998 Dodge Ram with Hawk on the back. Was good to chat. Wished we could have shared a campfire, but we were hitting the road south.

Ross and Jenny

Bisley

Hey Bud,
Sounds like things are going well. Have a great time in Fairbanks. Check out the museum at the UNiversity.

Mark

Mark,

Great to hear you guys will be at OX.I will try to come up Thurs.Celeste talked about trying to get an area for FWC..Don't know if anything has been done.I will check..

Back
Top Bottom