New Hawk owner

Bajaxplorer

Advanced Member
Hi Everyone,
Picking up our new Hawk camper in Woodland on Monday March 1st. Looking forward to an exchange of ideas and information in the future to improve the FWC experience. The other half of the combination (my truck) is an '09 Dodge Power Wagon.
BX

Congrats and I echo what TT said. A FWC & Baja go togethter like PB&J.

If you have any specific questions I'd be happy to help out. I'd recomend packing some silicone in your toolkit on your first Baja trip, I wouldn't be surprised if some of the screws holding your couch/bed together rattle loose!

Enjoy

Welcome to the forum BX!! After your first Baja trip with the Hawk, you'll wonder how you ever did Baja without one....Cheers TT

Oh, I don't think he's exactly been "roughing it" down there..... BX, did they even have roads on the penninsula when you first started going down there?

Congrats on the new camper. I hope you and Amy enjoy it. Don't blame me if you don't!

Here's a recent pic that just may convey the exact moment BX realized his PW needed a little something extra! ;)

731416712_cVqHV-O.jpg

Just got back from weekend run to Woodland, CA to pick up the Hawk. Have pix to post will try tomorrow. billhar, we opted for the bench rather than the dinnette (didn't look like enough room for four knees). Thanks for the kind words everyone. KC maybe we could photoshop an FWC to that pix from KOFA.
BX

Sunman, first trip to Baja will be to pit for a motorcycle ('72 CZ400) in the NORRA Mexican 1000 Rally in late April (a three day stage rally for vintage vehicles).
BX

IMG_1245x.jpgIMG_1252x.jpgIMG_1258x.jpg

Back
Top Bottom