New Mag - Overland Journal

kcowyo

Here's something new - The Overland Journal

"Overland Journal is a new publication dedicated to expedition travel and exploration in North America and around the world. Featuring over 100 pages of expedition vehicles, travel stories, equipment reviews, and conservation news, Overland Journal will set new standards in adventure travel journalism. Our international editorial staff will collect the most captivating and informative stories ever seen in a vehicle-centered publication."
-Jonathan Hanson, Executive Editor

I have several friends involved with this project, including Jonathan Hanson and publisher, Scott Brady. For those that like reading about more than just crawlin and boggin' with your 4x4, I hope you'll check the link for more info. The staff all has amazing experience in their fields and I have no doubt they'll be putting out a top notch product!

mag...

Thanks for the heads up.....looks good and I'll keep my eye on it...maybe subscribe...Brian

Great Magazine if you haven't checked it out yet.

We had an advertisment in it, so we got copies mailed to us.

VERY PROFESSIONAL !

The last 2 magazines have been excellent.

This is not your typical disposal monthly magazine -- it is more of a high end product.

I think these will be copies you might hang on to for years and refer back to from time to time.

Nice articles, great photography, helpful product comparisons, etc.

I give it 2 thumbs up :)

I'm a subscriber. Very nice journal. Problem is, my friends keep borrowing the issues and I can't get them back.....

Scott, good to see you here. Love the journal.

Dave in Seattle.

scott, good to see ya over here! been a subscriber to OJ since the start, awesome mag!

3-5 weeks to deliver, and 14$ for a back issue,? hard sell to me. make it cheaper for someone to try it out.

3-5 weeks to deliver, and 14$ for a back issue,? hard sell to me. make it cheaper for someone to try it out.

Single transactions are expensive to manage, which is why back-issues are expensive to purchase from any publication.

Read the comments of your fellow forum members and then subscribe if it looks to meet your interests. We have a 100% satisfaction policy. If you are dissatisfied for any reason, we will refund the entire subscription.

Our goal is to produce the highest quality product we can, and stand behind it. The price reflects that.

Thank you for the interest, I hope we exceed your expectations.

I look forward to getting my new subscription. If the mag is as good as it looks and the contributors as nice as Scott it will be well worth the money.

Great Magazine if you haven't checked it out yet.

We had an advertisment in it, so we got copies mailed to us.

VERY PROFESSIONAL !

The last 2 magazines have been excellent.

This is not your typical disposal monthly magazine -- it is more of a high end product.

Thanks so much Stan.

Back
Top Bottom