new member older keystone

bobva

Advanced Member
Hi guys
Im a new member and proud owner of a mid 80"s keystone FWC.
Well to start off with Ive been wanting a FWC keystone for about 4 years without traveling to far. Allways a day late, one sun daynight I spot this add on craigslist (free keystone pop up camper no title) call the guy up leave message, guy doesn't call back add is gone. Oh well late again A week later he calls asks if i still want it. I GOT it the guy was 20 miles from my house
ps how do you post pics

Welcome

Very Nice! It was meant to be I suppose. I hope you enjoy your "New" camper and make a ton of memories with it. You will have to post some pictures of all of the cool things that you customize it with.
I've only been on this forum for about 2 weeks, but can already tell you that the support and responsivness of the folks on here is pretty awesome!
God Bless
Dave:eek:

heres a picture

Attachments

• P1010074.jpg
    P1010074.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 239
bobva,

Welcome to the board and thanks for the pictures. Free FWC, what a deal. When we bought our camper I didn't want another big project so we went with a full Eagle set up plus extras as opposed to a shell. If we'd gotten a free and inexpensive camper (I won't say cheap in reference to an FWC) I would have been happy to take on the project. Enjoy and keep posting.

here's a few more pics no im not going picture crazy

im postin pics so i can remember later (practice practice practice)

Attachments

• P1010001.jpg
    P1010001.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 223
  • P1010002.jpg
    P1010002.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 228
  • P1010003.jpg
    P1010003.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 226
  • P1010008.jpg
    P1010008.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 259
  • P1010004.jpg
    P1010004.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 266
Score !! And plaid seat covers! Wood floors. Congratulations on the new camper . That looks in great shape.

Cheer,

Mike

Ooooh a oven!!! I'l take a plate of fresh hot brownies please:p

Looks like a great camper and in good shape.

Is that a shower closet in the back?

CONGRATZ' on the new camper.

Looks like a really nice camper for its' age !

I just saw a Keystone just like that a few months back sell for almost $ 1800.00.

Sounds like you get a sweet deal.

Just call or e-mail us if there is anything we can help with.

Happy Camping

woof woof pepper is my name. bobva is my papa

Attachments

• P1010087.jpg
    P1010087.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 177
Looks alot like the one I just picked up except it way better condition. Mine currently is on a single axle trailer getting ready for a new floor pack and wall move. There isn't anything left in mine except the furnace. Everything else including the wall covering was removed in the last couple of weeks. Hopefully next week I will have the new flooor pack done and the front wall moved. Then I have to decide how to go about the new interior.

Back
Top Bottom