the fisherman

Big Time
hi everybody just want to say thanks for all the useful info. just finished 6gal. water heater and outside shower install on my 02 granby also a microwave while i was at it. i've got an 85 watt solar panel sitting on the floor of my shop, iguess thats the next job.a little about the truck 03 f 250 7.3 torq master turbo and intercooler bd trans. and ex.brake.edge computer donahue suspenison inc. airbags locking diffs. both ends, really my dream truck. when the weather gets better here in whitethorn i will include some pics.great site thanks again. the fisherman

Welcome to the forum. Water heater will be a great addition, wish we could fit one in. Will look forward to the pictures. Enjoy.

Ditto this...

Yes, I want to see pics and hear more details about your WH and shower install. Diff locks front & rear, your rig is unstoppable!

Glad to have you aboard. You'll find we like lots of pictures, and details regarding any modifications.

Welcome to the group. I'd be very interested in pix and the details on your shower/water heater install when you get time.

Bob in LA

Favorite Fish

For somebody who has been comm. fisherman on the north coast for 41 yrs. thats a tough question, but it's a 3 way tie albacore, salmon,and not to be left out Eagle Lake rainbows. Pics. of the Tow Missel comming soon if I can figure out how to post the things

welcome another angler.....I would enjoy seeing your rig my f250 is all stock and because I picked up my truck and camper late in the season I still dont know how it handles towing my boat. Albies are also on top of my list..........please post pics

For somebody who has been comm. fisherman on the north coast for 41 yrs. thats a tough question, but it's a 3 way tie albacore, salmon,and not to be left out Eagle Lake rainbows.

Are you lift poling the Alby's up there?? never done that, sounds fun..
(41 years, |o| .o. |o| .o. |o| .o. )

waiting for pictures of the rig...

(we're a pushy bunch when it comes to pictures:D)

pics

sat here for 2 hrs trying to pull pics off adobe photo shop,can't figure out how to do it. Wish I knew a 15 year old cause I know they could help.My truck pulls a 23ft. center consoul boat over the King Range to Shelter Cove from my house in Whitethorn, one of the toughest tows there is.No problem

man oh man....tell us how you came to live in whitehorn!
that is very very beautiful there....you LIVE in the lost coast!
i am so jealous!

Back
Top Bottom