New owner of a Bobcat

Darryla

Hi All: I just purchased a new Bobcat from All Terrain for my Tacoma 4X4. It is a new fully loaded model and I am very excited. Our first trip will be in March over to the south eastern sierra range.

The folks at All Terrain are great guys. After a few disappointments trying to buy a used one, I purchased a new Bobcat. All Terrain is making a few requested modifications so I should pick it up in a few weeks. Every time I called All Terrain they answered the phone immediately and my questions in detail, as well as they were very honest about their product.

We all know its a tough economy out there. I recommend supporting these guys.

Darryl Payne:)

Darral

Welcome to the forum, real glad to see you don't drive a Dodge or a Ford, that alone will save you a lot of aggravation around here. I would really like to help the old boys at All Terrain, suppose you could lend me, oh, say about 12 grand, I'll go buy one tomorrow.

Darryla,

Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the board. Forgive the Fisherman, he had a bit of a shock the other day. You have chosen a fantastic place for your breakdown cruise. Don't forget to post a trip report.

Darryla,

Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the board. Forgive the Fisherman, he had a bit of a shock the other day. You have chosen a fantastic place for your breakdown cruise. Don't forget to post a trip report.

I do apologize, not for the post, but because I mispelled your name.

Darryla,

Welcome to the forum. I was over at ATC last week and saw your new Bobcat
waiting for you. Great camper, you're going to enjoy it.

Congratulations Darryl

:thumb:That might have been your Bobcat we saw when we picked up our Panther. Marty was waiting and Jeff was not far behind. They both jumped right in and got it installed. Did you get to meet that ferocious junk-yard dog they've got there?

Enjoy your first trip!

Back
Top Bottom