new refers

marty

A Great Guy
I have had three customers ask about the Engel mt35 refer in the last month. Do any of you use this unit and if so how does it fit with your camper.
also due to a customer in utah we are looking in to replacing our refer with a larger one. I hope it is a good fit when finished.
Marty

I have an engel45 and love it. I use it in the jeep and the power draw is quite low. A way of monitering the temp is needed. I got a wireless indoor outdoor unit from camping world. I havn't used it in the camper so I can't answer that, but 2 years of bouncing in the jeep and no problem at all. In short, Love it.

We try to make use of all our leftovers. My wife loads them out of the home refrigerator into the camper unit just before we depart on one of our frequent trips. Upon returning home, she removes the leftovers from the camping trip into the home refrigerator/freezer. It makes for a seamless shift from home to camper and back.

The Engle MT35 appears to be conveniently sized for portable use. If practical, it might be advantageous to have the installation arranged for easy removal which would make it less work to pack and unpack the camper. Of course it in not difficult to carry items back and forth from the house to the camper. Sometimes we use up more brain cells worrying about such things than we gain in calories.

If practical, it might be advantageous to have the installation arranged for easy removal which would make it less work to pack and unpack the camper.

This is very cool: you can buy wire storage racks for the Engel. Loaded and unloaded the rack in the house, slip it into the refer. Simple, elegant solution.

Back
Top Bottom