new swivel table brand name?

waldec

I have joined the ranks of FWC owners, and am planning to convert my Fleet's rollover couch to a side-dinette. Can anyone tell me the brand name/model of the new swivel table leg? Has anyone purchased this independently or know where to find them?
thx

Attachments

• IMG_0647.jpg
    IMG_0647.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 310
Waldec,

You should contact Four Wheel Camper and find out who the manufacturer is of the table in the front dinette campers.. The Laguna table is very expensive. jd

Look for "Springfield Marine company swing away table mount"

I just bought and received a Lagun Cockpit base from Marine Teak in GB for around $165.00USD delivered. Fast shipping and about 1/2 price from other vendors.

cwd

Here's a listing at Cascade Depot for the Springfield Marine one with some specs that may be helpful in planning. Note that the $158.99 price does not include a table or shipping. And they may apply a 25% restocking fee if you return it.

The listing also shows a SKU for a replacement handle should anyone need one of those.

Hey thanks for the welcome Timothy M., and thanks to all for your replies. Lots of great ideas to study. Cheers.

CougarCouple said:
That Springfield mount is nice looking Old Crow. Are you using one?
Russ
Hi, Russ--

No, I was just trying to make it easy for readers of the thread to find info on the mount shown in the first post. I figured anyone considering it might want the dimensions and that listing also gives us a comparison price.

I don't have a table but have been thinking of adding one.

Hi OC
I just looked at that mount again. Really nice, I'm waiting to get the camper first, but not sure we'll be thrilled with the factory's table but fell I should try it first.

Russ

When I was at the FWC facility in California I bought an older swing out table mount they had laying around for a few bucks and only recently got to mounting it in the Hawk. I believe it was made for either a side or center dinette but I was able to incorporate it into the Rollover Couch floor plan. It was just the arm that I purchased so I had to make a table top and add a block to mount it to against the wall of the couch. I had to extend it out an inch.25 to bring it past the overhanging lid for the storage space under the couch. I also made a backing block to give the retaining bolts a bit more bite in holding it in place. Not only does the table arm swivel around but so does the table top. If I want to make the rollover couch into a bed, the table arm is easily removed from the bracket it came with. I'm looking forward to having a comfortable place to sit and eat, prep food or play on my laptop without everything sitting in my lap.

Attachments

• IMG_0018.JPG
    IMG_0018.JPG
    137.1 KB · Views: 188
Back
Top Bottom