New to us F 250

tbaxter

We ordered a Hallmark Milner and we will take delivery on next November. My 2007 Tundra had 170k and I did not think I should subject it to that much weight with the two of us(not too heavy) and camping equipment. I think this F 250 allows us to not worry about the weight and provide some additional level of safety. We will be able to take more stuff, within reason.

2020 F 250. This was a fleet vehicle that has just under 60k mile. 8D8F4B75-BA28-4D71-944A-55F58D1BE5EE.jpeg

going from a 2007 vehicle to a newer one, is a big step up in automotive world.
i was using my folks old camry as a city driver, and moved up to a 2019 suv. sheesh !!

You wont regret the beefer truck, especially in a critical braking situation. If it still has oem shocks, they are probably ready for replacement. My F250s factory shocks were shot with 40k miles on them.

Congrats on ordering a Hallmark and getting your Super Duty. That is a great combination (I have that too!)

I second replacing the shocks. I replaced mine with Bilstein 5100’s and have been happy

My intel is that the 4600s and the 5100s are essentially valved the same, with the 5100s being longer for lifted applications. But I could be wrong…I frequently am! I’ll bet ntsqd has some insight regarding this.

Back
Top Bottom