New Truck!

Silvertip47

The Chair Bandit
Loved the F150 but it just got where I was uncomfortable with the weights. Kept adding stuff!!! :unsure:

So here she is, 7 weeks old and I've owned her for a week.

2011 F250 Super Cab 6.2 gas 373 FX4 Lariat. Really love the turn, tilt and grade indicator built into the dash!!

I all ready have the TorkLift tie downs and Super Hitch installed. Next week it goes in for a 4" lift and 35" Toyos. When I mentioned a winch and bumper wife said "You're done Bucko!!! At least for a while!!" :D

IM002160.jpg

IM002158.jpg

Thats a real nice ride! That should haul all your stuff no problem,dont forget some pics!!

That's one good looking truck. Watch out spring and summer, here you come!

Dave

Loved the F150 but it just got where I was uncomfortable with the weights. Kept adding stuff!!! :unsure:

So here she is, 7 weeks old and I've owned her for a week.

2011 F250 Super Cab 6.2 gas 373 FX4 Lariat. Really love the turn, tilt and grade indicator built into the dash!!

I all ready have the TorkLift tie downs and Super Hitch installed. Next week it goes in for a 4" lift and 35" Toyos. When I mentioned a winch and bumper wife said "You're done Bucko!!! At least for a while!!" :D

Should be a nice ride.

But, don't let your wife tell you when your done! Buy her a nice new vacuum cleaner and then tell her when YOU will be done with the truck. :oops: PM me if you need a place to stay.

Edit: My girl frient doesn't know about this site.

Silvertip-Just wondering why you picked a gas truck over a diesel? Also what kind of mileage are you getting with you new truck. I am in the market for a new truck . I heard the new diesel are having problems with the def tank freezing. thanks

Silvertip-Just wondering why you picked a gas truck over a diesel? Also what kind of mileage are you getting with you new truck. I am in the market for a new truck . I heard the new diesel are having problems with the def tank freezing. thanks

Just sent my reply to your PM. :)

Back
Top Bottom