New

griz

Like to say this is a very interesting site. A fellow flyfisher told me about it and I have to say I'm glad he did. Very interested in the FWC I think its the cats *** for what I need. When it comes time to buy I should be well verse on the subject. So thks to the ones who started this and thks to the people for making it a good source of information.

May the gas $ come down so we can buy more Rum for the trip................

Like to say this is a very interesting site. A fellow flyfisher told me about it and I have to say I'm glad he did. Very interested in the FWC I think its the cats *** for what I need. When it comes time to buy I should be well verse on the subject. So thks to the ones who started this and thks to the people for making it a good source of information.

May the gas $ come down so we can buy more Rum for the trip................
Welcome aboard! What truck do you have?

2001 Dodge 1500 Quad Cab. 185,000 k's. Has been a super truck, no problems, mechanically. Couple of minor things and thats all.
Must be the Vancouver Isl. air.............................:thumb:

2001 Dodge 1500 Quad Cab. 185,000 k's. Has been a super truck, no problems, mechanically. Couple of minor things and thats all.
Must be the Vancouver Isl. air.............................:thumb:

I had a 2001 Dodge, too. Had I know about FWC/ATC sooner, I'd still have it. I got 120k miles -- about 190k kilometers -- before the rear end started to go. I had the light duty tranny/rear end. Didn't know it when I bought it. But that was the only real problem the truck ever had. Traded up to a better researched 1 ton.

The FWC will work for you.

yup, i think the hawk will do perfectly. basically flyfishing the lakes. the trailer has been a bit of an over kill. also will open up lakes one can get into two. u sure do not see them up here, why???
thks for the reply.........................

yup, i think the hawk will do perfectly. basically flyfishing the lakes. the trailer has been a bit of an over kill. also will open up lakes one can get into two. u sure do not see them up here, why???
thks for the reply.........................

FWCs and ATs are pricey compared to other options. They are -- I think -- relatively rare at any distance from their sales points (i.e. the rare dealers and manufacturers).

I like mine a lot. Goes anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom