Nightlight-battery operated, LED, motion sensor activated

Freebird

When someone gets up in the middle of the night, this little light will come on to guide the way to the potty. Your wife will likely love it. Great for us older folks, or kids, too.
These indoor night lights are awesome. Meant to be mounted near the floor, the light is aimed down, but can be easily mounted with Velcro wherever you want it. LED light, so batteries last and last.
One ought to gently light up the whole floor in a TC if strategically placed. Package of three, so a couple for home, too.
Available at Home Depo, etc, also.

http://www.amazon.com/Beams-Battery-Powered-Motion-Sensing-Stick-Anywhere-Nightlight/dp/B002FCGI8Y/ref=sr_1_1?s=hi&ie=UTF8&qid=1436356287&sr=1-1&keywords=battery+powered+motion+lights

I have one. I stopped using it. Too many things would set it off and I don't really need it (I thought I would but by the time I get up my night vision is pretty good).

I bought the 3 LED stick on puck lights for less than $15 for a three pack. Each takes 3 AAA batteries and just push on/push off. Put one on the front lift bar that is easily reached when in bed and lights the interior nicely for those night time events. The second went on the inside of the porta-potti door and the third went inside the cooking pots, utensils, dishes cabinet so that I can find what I need without removing everything. These use double sided foam tape to mount and simply push on/push off to operate. Choosing the 10. or so, lumen lights provides plenty of light for anything short of needlepoint or double entry bookkeeping

Paul

Many ways to skin this cat. What I like about this is if mounted below the bed, when your feet near the floor, the light turns on.
When you get back into bed, the light lingers a couple of seconds, then turn off.
The ones I have at home have worked very well for a couple of years with no replacement of batteries, and I'm up and down a couple times a night.
I'm a little ashamed to admit that it just dawned on me how well they had done, and will work well on the TC....

Back
Top Bottom