No More Pork

the fisherman

Big Time
Even now this looks good to me, should we give it a try?

Attachments

• 3120014706_649da66a22_m.jpg
    3120014706_649da66a22_m.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 289
  • 3122142316_a949c55585_m.jpg
    3122142316_a949c55585_m.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 281
SAY WHEN!!
BTW, if you'd have taken some of that 100 octane AV Gas I was carrying around at the festival, they would have counted that as your first round of Chemo, and you'd be done now...:eek:

SAY WHEN!!
BTW, if you'd have taken some of that 100 octane AV Gas I was carrying around at the festival, they would have counted that as your first round of Chemo, and you'd be done now...:eek:

No, but I still remember that was the smoothest av gas I've ever tasted. I'll ask if it qualifies, but they'll think its about as good as some of the other ideas I've presented them with. What's with these clinic people anyway, absolutely no sense of humor.

What's with these clinic people anyway, absolutely no sense of humor.

Jon, I know what you mean. After I finished my radiation I asked the doctor if it was ok to buy green bananas now. I had to explain the joke to him. What a bunch of stiffs!

Cheers,

Mike

Fisherman... One thing you should consider as a supplement while you are going through chemo... roasted Tofu. The medicinal qualities are legendary. The witch doctors in Tuba-Tubu say that it will heal anything from an infected bunyan to a shrinking witchey! So be sure to stop by your local health food store right away to pick up a large case in order to hold you over through this ordeal.

Keep your eyes on the horizon, your mind on the future and your motor in gear!

Back
Top Bottom