No Need To Miss Burning Man

We've seen the Burner diaspora coming through Cedarville; even waiting in line to get gas with the Tribe.
We made a game of calling out, "Burner!" as they approached on the two lane highway caked in white playa dust.

Lighthawk said:
We made a game of calling out, "Burner!" as they approached on the two lane highway caked in white playa dust.
Yes! So much fun we considered missing our turn and continuing north on 395.

I imagine once you take a truck, camper, or any vehicle to BM, you find playa dust re-surfacing for the rest of the time you own it.

From my own limited perspective, it was far dustier than it had been in prior years. I have read reports of folks bailing out on Wed or Thurs because they just couldn't take it any more.

Foy

I havent seen any of the live stream, I didnt know it existed before seeing this thread, but theres tons of videos on yourtube as most seem to know. One was pretty fun, an 80-something year old retired firefighter I believe, driving around in his golf cart with a couple girls for company.

Found it, (scantily clad girls notice)

I never thought burning man was the least bit interesting to me,...until I read a couple poieces buy a guy on another forum, about his wife talking him into going, and how much fun they had, even being way different people than most that go there. I'd like to go some time. Once, anyway, just to see it, all the art, art cars, and people.

This was what the guys wife saw that inspired her to want to go, (more scantily clad girls notice)

I decided those people were having way more fun than I was, and I needed to do something about that.

Back
Top Bottom