Nor Cal Rally

Flyfisher

Just want to thank everyone involved with the Northern California Four Wheel Camper Rally. What a great weekend! Thank you to RC Jim for setting it up, for the Four Wheel staff for working to make it so enjoyable, feeding us, and for making such a great product. I also have to mention Stan who worked with owners to help them with little problems and questions with their campers. (Missed seeing Chicalli (sp) and his family) And, of course, to Tom (the President), without which, none of this would happen, Tom spent hours answering all our questions, and gave his annual State of the Company address. I can't think of another product that I have owned where I get to ask the owner any question that I want. Pretty cool.
Normally, when I pull into a compground, I am excited to see another pop up Camper. There are always things to talk about. Imagine what it was like to see a campground full of Four Wheel Campers! They ranged in age from one day old, to a couple of Campers from the early '80s. We got to tour everybody's campers, ask questions and see all the neat little ideas that they have come up with to make their campers work better. With all these like minded people, it was such a joy to just sit around and talk about the places that we have been and how we use our Campers, etc. What a great group of people! (Hopefully someone will post pictures)
If you have a FWC Rally that you can get to near you, I highly recommend it. If not, perhaps someone in your area can put one together. It was well worth it.
Gregg

+1 We had a great time. Weather was much better this year, rain only overnight. Fun to talk to several WTW members I had not met.

Fantastic time again! Thanks to everyone at FWC & RC Pilot Jim who put so much work into the weekend. It was great to visit with fellow owners again this year & catch up on the last year and all the new mods. Sugarloaf is a beautiful park and a perfect setting for a rally. Can't wait to see Stan's pics.
Mike & Gail

We are still traveling .... Great time. Reconnecting with old friends. Meeting new ones. Lots of new owners this year.
Lots of great ideas at the "walk-around".
Food was fantastic - thanks to all of us for a great "Potluck".

It was great meeting everyone! We had a blast! It was a very memorable experience for us. Thanks to everyone for their hospitality and camaraderie. Didn't take too many pictures but here are a few:

My camper being installed that morning:

FWC posse. Ready to rock

Wireless fridge and freezer sensor. Sorry, I forget the who's camper this was.

Skylight in Tom's Fleet

See you out there !

Thank You to all of the FWC customers that attended the 2015 Nor Cal FWC Rally weekend !

We had a great time and the weather was exceptional (except for that one night of loud rain, lol)

Here are some pictures I loaded into our DropBox account . . .

Dropbox - File Deleted - Simplify your life

Sugarloaf State Park, Kenwood, California

(Sonoma Valley, 2015)

Happy Camping

:)

Attachments

• four wheel campers fleet tundra bald mountain.jpg
    four wheel campers fleet tundra bald mountain.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 117
I did not carry my camera this year so not a lot of photos. Wife got some with her Iphone.
The Sonoma Valley is beautiful this time of the year.

med_gallery_1903_900_975785.jpg

med_gallery_1903_900_1542864.jpg

med_gallery_1903_900_991561.jpg

I borrowed the wife's iphone to take a picture of her winning the raffle prize.
med_gallery_1903_900_694087.jpg

Looks like you had a great time. I can't wait until I can get back on the road.

Dan the two yellow poles were part of a rack system to hold sea kayaks above the camper without having any weight on the camper. I am not sure if the owner is on WTW. If they are I wish they would post pictures. Many of the people at the rally had not heard of WTW, I told all I met about WTW and the good information they can get here.

Back
Top Bottom