Northern California Coast Trip

Looks great. I'll be making a similar trip next week when I pick up my new Hawk (finally) at the factory and head out to the coast and take the long way home back to Washington state.

Thanks for the report and photos. Brought back memories of our coast trip back in December. I can smell the salt air in my mind. Good job on making a deal for the camper and skipping the wait. Enjoy the trips to come.

Great inaugural trip report. There was a green snake living in and near that Usal outhouse a few years ago. Was it still there? Here's to many more adventures with your new camper!

I miss that part of Cali , cant wait to start spending more time up there again. Nice blog RR enjoyed it ! , D

Great report,your "new" camper looks great.Some inside pics when possible.
It is nice to camp in Oregon,lower prices plus the extras,and the campgrounds are are some of the best.
Have many fantastic times in the rig.
Frank

Glad it was everything you hoped. Nice pics. I'm wondering when I'm going to get kicked off WTW for my lack of photography skills.

Great inaugural trip report. There was a green snake living in and near that Usal outhouse a few years ago. Was it still there? Here's to many more adventures with your new camper!

Didn't see any snakes in there. It was full of trash tho. :(

Great report.our "new" camper looks great.Some inside pics when possible.
It is nice to camp in Oregon,lower prices plus the extras,and the campgrounds are are some of the best.
Have many fantastic times in the rig.
Frank

Pretty basic Grandby but very clean.... :)

p1570255682-4.jpg

p1570255702-4.jpg

Thanks for the positive comments.

Looks like a sweet deal. Great report on your inaugural voyage in a beautiful section of the country. Look forward to future trip reports.

Back
Top Bottom