Northern California FWC 2013 Customer Rally (Kenwood, CA)

Stan@FourWheel

We are hosting the First (ever) Four Wheel Owners Rally !

April 19-20-21, 2013

Finally, we’re having our first owners rally to be held at Sugarloaf Ridge State Park in the Sonoma Valley of Northern California.

We have reserved 20 campsites, and they are available to the first 20 Four Wheel Camper owners who sign up for the event.

This will be an informal event, and except for a pot luck dinner Saturday night, everybody will be on their own for meals.

The rally is free (campsites are paid for already), and Sugarloaf Ridge State Park is located on a hilltop with an observatory.

We’ll have a “round table” Saturday afternoon to get together and talk about latest developments at Four Wheel, too.

Reserve your campsite with us by e-mailing us at ... fwc@fourwh.com

:)

Attachments

• SL%20Bald%20Mtn%20so%20Pan1.jpg
    SL%20Bald%20Mtn%20so%20Pan1.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 159
Great location for us in Northern CA. However son in law graduates that weekend so I will have to miss. I though being retired I would have more time.

We just got the first official sign up for some new Four Wheel Campers owners that are going to attend the FWC campout / rally with us.

They have a new 2012 Hawk Model on a 2012 Toyota Tundra.

They will be driving down from Alaska !

Hi,

Looks like I will be making this, anyone else?

Thanks Tom

I'm trying to decide if I want to drive alone that far. We're supposed to dog sit my daughters dog so one of us has to stay behind. I would like to hang with other FWC owners

I waited to let owners have first chance, but could a potential buyer come and hang out? I would have to tent camp. Like my signature says, I have the truck and need to recoup a bit from that financial hit, but the plan is to buy one in a year or so, and I am seriously investigating.

We won't be able to make it, will be in Long Beach that weekend for the Indy Grand Prix.

Pat

20130420_191513.jpegHow was the rally? Any pix? Inquiring minds would like to know. Thanks !!

The Rally was great! Lots of fun, great people, spectacular weather, and tons of FWC Pop-Ups!

They put together a short video of the FWC Rally.

See YouTube link here ...

If you are not in the mood for salsa music, you might want to turn your speakers off.

:eek:

I believe we had 23 Four Wheel Campers there over the weekend.

We are going to have the 2nd Annual Rally there the same time next year.

Mark your calenders.

I believe we had 23 Four Wheel Campers there over the weekend.

We are going to have the 2nd Annual Rally there the same time next year.

Mark your calenders.

Have marked my calendar for Apr 19 and 20 2014

We wanted to thank Tom and everyone at FWC for putting on such a fun & relaxing weekend. It was well-organized and at a beautiful location. It was great to talk with other owners and see the different mods on their campers. We had a blast and, boy, were we glad we washed the truck. Had to keep up with our "neighbors"!!

See you all next year.

We wanted to thank Tom and everyone at FWC for putting on such a fun & relaxing weekend. It was well-organized and at a beautiful location. It was great to talk with other owners and see the different mods on their campers. We had a blast and, boy, were we glad we washed the truck. Had to keep up with our "neighbors"!!

See you all next year.

It was a fun weekend and our thanks go out to the FWC gang for being such gracious hosts.

We washed our rig also for the trip!

We had a great time too and thanks to exmx_racer for showing us how to re-hook up our backup camera.
(and yes we washed the rig too. :D )

Back
Top Bottom