Northern New Mexico featuring the Carson NF - Part 1

Bosque Bill

Finally got the photos processed and the blog post written. I figured it would be easier to take in two parts, so here is the first.

Remember you can click on a photo to see larger versions in the photo viewer.

http://bosquebill.blogspot.com/2013/09/northern-new-mexico-featuring-carson.html

Thanks.

My apologies to all those who've commented on previous posts that I haven't responded to, and to those who've made posts of their own that I haven't read yet. Hopefully, I'll get to that before too long.

Nice write-up - looking forward to part II. Taos is my neck of the woods too.

We are enjoying seeing an area, someday :), we'll be able to explore. We enjoy your interest in bugs and such. They are great creatures. We also are looking forward to part dos.

Enjoyed part 1 a lot.

Hope you aren't in danger of flooding from the Rio Grande. I hear it's near flood stage. We've had over five inches of rain so far, and it's still raining, but no flooding so far.

Bill, thanks for another great report. Your photos are great. You should plan a trip to Minnesota- we have lots of dragonflies, damselflies and butterflies up here. If I had the capability, I would snap some photos for you. :)

Bill,

Your posts are always very informative. My plan is to retire, get my Hawk then travel and take photographs. You are a great inspiration and have shown me how beautiful New Mexico really is.

Back
Top Bottom