Northwest Meet?

davidshourd

Advanced Member
I am sure there is a topic around here somewhere, but has anyone tried to pull together a FWC/ATC meet in the Northwest? There is an RV show coming up mid September here in Portland that may be an interesting venue to meet and check out some local set ups? I know FWC is planning on attending with some of their campers. or out around St Helens or Rainer (about half way for the Portland/Seattle people). any thoughts? Maybe just a weekend round trip through some amazing back roads?

The pork rally is the last rally I'll be involved with this year but I think we should do more NW stuff next year. Maybe some other NW wanderers will want to throw something together before winter sets in....

Yes, some NW stuff would be good. I would be up for something.....anything.

Now, with summer over, it is much nicer to explore before the big snows set in.

What about spring.....Anyone interested in something like Hells canyon, maybe Dug Bar or something? Would be nice to get some sun, heat, and a lot less rain.

Ideas?

Dave in Seattle

What about spring.....Anyone interested in something like Hells canyon, maybe Dug Bar or something? Would be nice to get some sun, heat, and a lot less rain.

Something along those lines would be decent in my mind, having more notice is better for allowing more time to be set aside for stuff in my world too.

Also right about now we'll be over lapping the big game hunting seasons going on in the woods as well.

Oregon Side of Hells canyon would be great. I spent MANY of summers out in the Idaho side as I was going to UofI out there. go for a loop route? seems like we could probably gamble on less rain and more sun just getting east of the cascades, tons of land to explore out there. anyone wantto suggest a date? I would suggest either October or November.

Back
Top Bottom