Not really FWC related but is on my Hawk

XJINTX

My wife bought me an early Christmas present. This vinyl window cover is my Chocolate Lab named Diesel that traveled with me everywhere. He passed from Cancer at 11 and she knows I really miss him :( Luckily I now have Sydney my Yellow Lab mix to share my trips :(

View attachment 26500

Love it.....link to company?

I'll have to look for a mean look pic for mine as a break in deterrent.
This probably wouldn't work.

aLrhm1E.jpg

They are local here in Waco, TX http://www.hornetsigns.com/ I contacted them... sent a picture and window dimensions. They created template. After I approved it took a couple days for them to create. They installed it but can probably ship. Not rocket science it goes on like window tint but the outside.

XJINTX said:
My wife bought me an early Christmas present. This vinyl window cover is my Chocolate Lab named Diesel that traveled with me everywhere. He passed from Cancer at 11 and she knows I really miss him :( Luckily I now have Sydney my Yellow Lab mix to share my trips :(

attachicon.gif
diesel_small.jpg
Sorry to hear about losing Diesel. I just lost my black lab, Brook.

What a fantastic idea! I assume it is the kind of film you can still see through the window from inside the camper?

WTW has a thread for our K-9 companions, living and those gone, but never to be forgotten over on the WTW Lounge. Wandering Sagebrush just started the thread a couple of weeks ago.

Semper Fi!

Yes, it is see through and actually pleasantly surprised at how see through it is when camping or driving. Practically non see-through looking in :)

It's nice to think how many smiles Diesel will still be putting on people's faces :)

I like the fact that you can see through the window while driving and camping, while still maintaining privacy.
That's awesome!

Awesome. What a great reminder each time you open the door. Our dogs might be gone but they will never be forgotten.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Wander The West mobile app

Sorry to hear of the loss of you pal. I like to look that Diesel had when you snapped the photo. Your wife is great to do that for you.
Russ

Back
Top Bottom