Oct 21 - 24 Group Utah Campering Gathering

Great to meet people and put some faces with screen names!

I'm now camped at Shorts Bar along the Salmon River just outside of Riggins, ID wishing for more desert time.

Maybe we should schedule one of these for the Glacier area sometime this summer? Rumor has it that there is a place with wonderful baked goods :-D

Sent from my SM-G920V using Wander The West mobile app

We made it back Sunday to the wet Northwest, a bit cooler then 90 degree Arizona. Lower 50's for Halloween. Thanks hoyden for the great get together you put together. Enjoyed meeting all of you and the trading of travel stories. Gave me some new ideas. May take awhile, but I will get my blog trip posted soon as I can, lots of editing first. Here are a couple from the VOG weekend. Hope to you all out there again. Mike and Belle

Attachments

• 161022 - 101  72VOG .jpg
    161022 - 101 72VOG .jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 106
  • 161023 - 46 72 VOG .jpg
    161023 - 46 72 VOG .jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 104
  • 161022 - 109 72 VOG .jpg
    161022 - 109 72 VOG .jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 103
Hi Mike and Belle!!!

It was great meeting the two of you and I can't wait to see more of your photos!
I'm so happy you got a good pic of the potluck and a nice shot of the entire group of campers!

Maybe we can do this again next year - up at Glacier area ;-)

Hey guys and gals, it was sure great meeting y'all and enjoying getting to know you IRL.

I've completed my posts on our group campout and hike. The before and after trip is included, as well. I broke out the Moon House hike into a separate post.

Remember to click on a photo to see a larger version. You can also navigate through those larger photos by using your arrow keys.

Part 1 is the post that covers our camp at Valley of the Gods.

Moon House Ruins Hike.

Part 2 tells the story about what I did after the group meet-up.

Also, there are links to additional photo pages in Part 2 - check those out as well.

Thanks,
Bill

Back
Top Bottom