October 2010

That is just too far most folks to do on short notice. I know I couldn't make it.

Yeah, the WTW contingent is more over that way. How about Labrador, I'm heading there tuesday :D

That is just too far most folks to do on short notice. I know I couldn't make it.

Kinda like having all of the 2010 rallies in California or Oregon?
blink.gif

Kinda like having all of the 2010 rallies in California or Oregon?
blink.gif

At least the West coast guys/gals don't mind traveling. :p If I remember correctly when we were in CO. last year the cali contingent far out numbered the Co. gang. :)

marc

At least the West coast guys/gals don't mind traveling. :p If I remember correctly when we were in CO. last year the cali contingent far out numbered the Co. gang. :)

marc

Awe, I claim a work excuse. I really wanted to be there.

Need to do something farther north, atleast central OR. Too much stuff down in Cal. (I'm just jealous I don't have a ton of vacation to come down to them :p).

At least the West coast guys/gals don't mind traveling.
tongue.gif
If I remember correctly when we were in CO. last year the cali contingent far out numbered the Co. gang.
smile.gif

marc

I agree it was an incredibly WEAK showing for the Co contingent, marc. Dunno what happened, but if you notice not many of 'em even post on WTW much anymore. It's no surprise that Colorado wasn't even mentioned this year after that paltry showing.

I'd love to be there but in the end it's just too far for a weekender. And in all reality...with Colorado at my back door...

um, yeah. 'nuff said. Maybe next year? (maybe Not!)

travel safely, folks.
mtn

I agree it was an incredibly WEAK showing for the Co contingent, marc. Dunno what happened, but if you notice not many of 'em even post on WTW much anymore. It's no surprise that Colorado wasn't even mentioned this year after that paltry showing.

I'd love to be there but in the end it's just too far for a weekender. And in all reality...with Colorado at my back door...

um, yeah. 'nuff said. Maybe next year? (maybe Not!)

travel safely, folks.
mtn

I hear ya Mtn. If I had your backyard, I too woud be hard pressed to venture that far. CO. is still in my plans in the future.

marc

Has anything been decided on this trip?
Alabama Hills would work for me.
I would like to meet all you old geezers.
Jeff

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
— Hunter S. Thompson

2010 Tacoma DC 4x4 lb FWC Eagle highly modified. Heart attack survivor 2/22/2010

Has anything been decided on this trip?
Alabama Hills would work for me.
Jeff

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
— Hunter S. Thompson

2010 Tacoma DC 4x4 lb FWC Eagle highly modified. Heart attack survivor 2/22/2010

Yup got the pork rally coming up Oct 16th:

http://www.wanderthewest.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3674/

Jeff

Jeff, the Dirty Dog is not yet an old geezer but he is working on it :)

Jeff

Jeff, the Dirty Dog is not yet an old geezer but he is working on it :)

I think there will be a few of us actual (old-enough-for AARP) geezers at the Pork Rally... :cool:

I think there will be a few of us actual (old-enough-for AARP) geezers at the Pork Rally... :cool:

Yep, I think we geezers will rule....

Yep, i am a member of aarp. not old enough to retire though ;(

Me neither :( . Though...maybe if I sold my house and lived in my camper I might be able to swing it now...hmmm....:unsure:

Back
Top Bottom