On The Sixth Day God Created...Wyoming

Moody

Advanced Member
Sending my wife away for the month to Los Angeles for grad school work at the John Tracy Clinic, I had an entire month to wander around and do as I please with my wonderful kids, Alexander and Olivia. A couple of days without a shower? No problem. Same clothes for 3 days straight? No worries. Missing mom a whole lot? Not an issue when you are hanging out where God saved the best in the West for last.

I met up with longtime resident and the guru of Wyoming-kcowyo and his kids.

I think the photos can say more than I ever could, but let me tell you-KC is an excellent tour guide and his kids are the nicest, most well-mannered kids I have met in a looong time (this coming from a 7th grade teacher).

If you ever get a chance, spend some time in Wyoming...the mosquitoes aren't as bad as they say;)

Locals:
DSC_1877.jpg

The Cockpit:
DSC_1862.jpg

Olivia:
DSC_1747.jpg

Camp:
DSC_1713.jpg

Olivia guarding the truck with her stick:
DSC_1667.jpg

Modern-day Mule:
DSC_1623.jpg

The Wind River Range:
DSC_1621.jpg

Lake Louis:
DSC_1610.jpg

20 Minutes from KC's place:
DSC_1520.jpg

Thanks for the memories,lived in Pinedale for 12 yrs,hiked&hunted the winds many times.To us there the best of the rockies.Did you fish? Use to float the green for a living,miss it mucho!!! Good looking kids,I bet they had a great time,Thanks again....You can post more pics if you like.

Beautiful country and what a nice family. Happy to hear ole KC is still out there meandering the dirt roads up north...gotta get up there some day.

Back
Top Bottom