Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument & Kartchner Caverns - January 2020

The Lady needs a pair of 7699CEF0-FA09-443A-A464-796F6E612288.jpeg these for her seemores.

Great TR! I’m hoping we can get back to OPNM before long. Thanks for letting us tag along!

Very fun to hear of your travels. We love Organ Pipe and, since my sister lives in Benson, we did a tour of the caverns a little more than a year ago. They are fantastic. Thanks for sharing.

Yup still having fun following you around.
Actually when I clicked on your video and watched it,other choices from u-tube
came up.This time it was more music videos from "Playing for Change".
Spent the last hour listening to some.
Thanks for the ride along.
Frank

Thanks for another (and fun) TR !! Once I had a handful of prickly pear needles imbedded in my hand and couldn't remove them with tweezers because they're so fine. Luckily I was at home and smeared Tite Bond glue on my hand, let the glue set up until I could peel the glue off along with the stickers. Lesson learned- don't mess with them!! Good fortune with the bino's!!

U
Ronin said:
Thanks for another (and fun) TR !! Once I had a handful of prickly pear needles imbedded in my hand and couldn't remove them with tweezers because they're so fine. Luckily I was at home and smeared Tite Bond glue on my hand, let the glue set up until I could peel the glue off along with the stickers. Lesson learned- don't mess with them!! Good fortune with the bino's!!
A comb is also a good tool to carry, in particular if you have Cholla hitchhiking on your hide.

Wow!! Those are really big cockle burrs.

As my wife keeps telling me: “Either go where you’re looking, or look where you’re going.”

Paul

We volunteered at Organ Pipe for a winter.

It was fairly common to see dogs that had gotten a cholla ball.....and then tried to remove it....
think about how a dog would remove a spine from its foot.

Kinda hard to watch.

David Graves

Wandering Sagebrush said:
The Lady needs a pair of
attachicon.gif
7699CEF0-FA09-443A-A464-796F6E612288.jpeg these for her seemores.

Great TR! I’m hoping we can get back to OPNM before long. Thanks for letting us tag along!
Prusik loop works great on her little pack and, besides, I don't know that either of us could get in or out of that contraption. Thanks for the nice comment and OPNM is waiting for you! :)

AWG_Pics said:
Very fun to hear of your travels. We love Organ Pipe and, since my sister lives in Benson, we did a tour of the caverns a little more than a year ago. They are fantastic. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for following along and your kind comment! :)

Casa Escarlata Robles Too said:
Yup still having fun following you around.
Actually when I clicked on your video and watched it,other choices from u-tube
came up.This time it was more music videos from "Playing for Change".
Spent the last hour listening to some.
Thanks for the ride along.
Frank
Thanks for the nice comment, Frank! :)

And remember, Google can track everything you do.

Back
Top Bottom