Our Bobcat Countdown is Winding Down

Wandering Sagebrush

Free Range Human
Site Team
RV LIFE Pro
I just received a great email from Marty at ATC, our Bobcat is underway. I don't have an exact date, but it shouldn't be too long. Looks like I need to schedule a trip to Southern Oregon for the install.

Wandering Sagebrush
You must be stoked. Did you get anything special on your Bobcat, we are waiting for our's also, a Cougar. Probably late December or January.
Russ

It's a shell model with a furnace, full electrical and side seating! I will use it like that, then decide what interior additions (if any) are appropriate, and add them myself.

Hang in there, time will keep plugging away.

Tuff Guy 62 said:
Sounds exciting Mr. Sage. Looking forward to seeing some progress build pics.

Brian, I am going to take it slow on this. The Bobcat will be quite usable as delivered, my biggest concern/want is to get storage organized.

ski3pin said:
Congrats Mr. Sage! Maybe we'll see you down this way sometime? :)
Hopefully, we will get down to visit the Sierra and all of you folks down there.

Thanks everyone!

It will be great. We got the Ocelot partially built, then after a few trips figured out how we wanted to finish it for storage, etc. That helps so much to know how what you have will fit in and build around it. Have a great time in the new Bobcat

Any word from ATC if they are considering the rounded top rear door or the one piece roof design anytime soon??>

fireball said:
Any word from ATC if they are considering the rounded top rear door or the one piece roof design anytime soon??>
You'll have to speak with ATC. I'm pretty impressed with both ATC and their products. Great people to work with.

Awesome!
I will be down there meeting with them Friday morning. Would be cool to see a camper being built for a member.

Wango said:
Awesome!
I will be down there meeting with them Friday morning. Would be cool to see a camper being built for a member.
Tell Marty you would like to see Steve's Bobcat, it should be close to getting finishing touches. I'm impressed with ATC!

Great news Sagebrush! They say waiting is half the fun, but I can't say I agree. Delivery day is FUN!!

ATC will send you some "in progress" build photos if you ask them to. If they do, I hope you share them with us.

GroovyDad said:
Great news Sagebrush! They say waiting is half the fun, but I can't say I agree. Delivery day is FUN!!

ATC will send you some "in progress" build photos if you ask them to. If they do, I hope you share them with us.
I didn't think to ask for build photos, but if Marty took any, I will gladly share. I think the best Bobcat build photo that I've seen were those that Mr. 3Pin shared via their blog(http://ski3pin.blogspot.com/2013/11/building-our-new-camper-part-one.html).

An aside: your furniture build blog is fantastic! I wish I had your skills.

JD, thanks!

Well, made it to ATC, saw your camper. It's getting there. Place was like a toyshop for camper nerds like me. I would think your phone will be ringing soon. Enjoy!
w

Wango said:
Well, made it to ATC, saw your camper. It's getting there. Place was like a toyshop for camper nerds like me. I would think your phone will be ringing soon. Enjoy!
w
Thanks! I'm looking forward to the BIG day!!!!

Hi Wanders, I've never seen an ATC Bobcat in person so I'm headed to ATC on Nov.2,2016 to touch a nearly completely Bobcat( side dinette model). The new Bobcat will leaving on Nov. 3 to meet its owners. I'm still on the fence, either side dinette or standard couch set up? Top priority for our family is portable toilet storage, so its most likely going to be the standard couch model. Marty says he can raise the couch height a small amount to make space for portable toilet storage. If this is your Bobcat give a holler.
Solinski

Back
Top Bottom