over the top commercial.

lqhikers

Wandering through youtube on another boring c-19 day and ran across
a "another day in the life of a single women living and traveling in a fwc Hawk".
The person is Dr.Hannah Straight .
Made the mistake of watching and found out i have been doing it all wrong.
1. i need to make sure i have no signs of using the stove, sink,etc.
2. make sure none of my clothes, shoes,misc gear is exposed to the camera.
3. after a long day setting up camper in snow storm (dirty snow covered camper/truck)
going to bed, again with camper in show room condition on the inside.
4. waking up in the morning standing outside truck/camper which is now showroom
clean
I could go on, but i will let the commercial speak for its self.
If you would like a good laugh look it up on youtube.

Les,lqhiker

Yes, we get a kick out of them and break into a chorus of either "Hollywood or "That's Entertainment."

With all these young people hoping to make a living off of youtube content or with hopes of being discovered and becoming a personality/celebrity, it's only a matter of time that our land managers will need to start looking at this realistically as a commercial venture and require the appropriate permits and fees.

It's one thing to come upon others in the outdoors, share a quick greeting or story or two, and know they are out there enjoying being there as we are. It is another to come upon someone jabbering into a camera or setting up a film scene.

We always laugh when we come across posts or videos like that. We have often joked about creating a Instagram account to humorously show what life is really like traveling in a camper or hiking or mountaineering. But that would require me to get a Instagram account...

Rather than watch the videos I went straight to the comments section. Most haven't even noticed there is a camper in the video. Particularly the one in which she demonstrates how she showers. Hmmm, 17 years of using a FWC and no one has ever asked us how we shower.

Ted said:
Rather than watch the videos I went straight to the comments section. Most haven't even noticed there is a camper in the video. Particularly the one in which she demonstrates how she showers. Hmmm, 17 years of using a FWC and no one has ever asked us how we shower.
What? Really? I must have been only looking at the camper.

After posting this as humor it made me wonder why FWC corp (if they did)
chose to go this route to sell campers?
Maybe in partner with Dodge?
I really doubt that her following is made up of outdoor adventures!

Les,lqhikers

Shower? We don't need no stinking shower! I've watched a couple of her YT videos and Les is right. They seem like commercials to me. At first I wasn't sure what her message was but now I have a better idea. That being said I did watch her hot springs video a couple of times. Just to be sure.

Mike

Touching on the hot spring angle as someone who was going full bore in the sixties,
partying with the fine Green Turtle bus group, she would be an outsider with her "modest"
bathing outfit!
You old guys do remember the Green Turtle traveling scene don't you?

Les,lqhikers

.............................in the continuing saga of Doc Hanna, yes, oh yes indeed, she filmed bigfoot after the creature opened the back door of her truck cab.

Ski, that image looks like the real deal -- afterall she worked for at least 5 minutes to photoshop herself into it. And heck I have had to work at least 20 minutes on Photoshop to make a realistic looking ghost -- bigfoot must be alot more of a challenge. Is it possible her mushroom tea had something to do with the bigfoot sighting?

That is a hilarious video. Creepy out here in the dark? There are some bizarre folks out there and here is one them.

Well, well, well...............a couple of commercials and an opportunity to get into her swim suit. By the way, she's in the Buena Vista Valley and Unionville.

Back
Top Bottom