Overland Video: Black Rock Desert

home skillet

Wheeeeeew! Finally got it done.

Here is the Hooked Up Films version of a trip report for the Black Rock Desert Rally that took place back in October.

Having gone through the hours of film we shot.........it looks like we really had a great time!

Loved meeting so many other WTW'ers and sharing the experience with them. You all totally rock!

Oh, and "She who finds things" wants to put out a special shout to "Mrs. Brett13".

Well, you can check out the VIDEO HERE. Hope you enjoy.

I would really appreciate it if you all would leave a comment on the video post. Like it or hate, whatever you want to say. :unsure:

Thanks,
Home Skillet

Good job, HS!
As I commented on the Hooked Up Films page, it's nice to see a video version -- i.e., moving pictures, of an event that I tried to capture with still photos. Thanks.

OOPS!!! I commented twice. Didn't notice the awaiting moderation notice!!!! :oops:

Thanks for putting that all together. Great job!!!!

Stirring music, we stood up and raised the flag and wanted to go stand beside our rig. The Lady said, "No, his name is Lovecock!" as we were identifying the participants. Fun film, thanks!

Great video, HS. Just visited your site and left comments.

You guys rock! Thanks for the support.

Gee, I've never met a real movie star - now I are one.

Now you is!

Good job HS

Thanks!

I wish I had been there! It was great going over old ground with you guys in a video.

OOPS!!! I commented twice. Didn't notice the awaiting moderation notice!!!! :oops:

No problem. Easy Fix. Thanks for the support!

Thanks for putting that all together. Great job!!!!

No problemo! Love doing it.

Very well done, great talent. Really makes me bummed we couldn't make it.

Not sure about the talent part, but thanks. We will catch you next time. Thinking about heading south for Thanks giving.....maybe your neck of the woods, er, desert.

Stirring music, we stood up and raised the flag and wanted to go stand beside our rig. The Lady said, "No, his name is Lovecock!" as we were identifying the participants. Fun film, thanks!

LOL! I know, I get that same feeling. Even "The Lady" is calling him Lovecock? That makes it official! :LOL:

Makes me want to go back and do it over again!

"do it over" with a more-careful choice of words, perhaps?
wink.gif

"do it over" with a more-careful choice of words, perhaps?
wink.gif

Puns are always intended! :p

Back
Top Bottom