Panther To stay with me!!!!

drbyrdman

Iam going to keep the Pather and have fun!! I have had a very crazy last couple of weeks. So it is time to party and enjoy the summer. It is a short one in Bend OR. I have a new truck,camper and boat after basiclly nothing for 4 years after having my son. Who got me a free trip to New York last year to be the Regis and Kelly show. He was in the top 5 out of over 150,000 pics sent in for the Beautifull baby contest. So thank you BEN for putting up with me and my TUNDRA. Rock on! Drink BEEER! BBQ! And enjoy our short lifes!!!!!

Congratulations! Glad the hear that it is working out. Post some pics of the new rig when you get a chance. I'm excited to see it as I'm hoping for an new Tundra as well - as soon as my wife decides we need it ;)

new truck

Dave,

You have been no problem to work with. You had an issue and we needed to find something to fix it. You seem to have found the solution. I would still like to hear from you on how it is working out as you use it.

Enjoy the summer and get out there with your son, teach him the good life of camping, fishing and drinking. (well at least in a few more years on the last one;) )

Back
Top Bottom