Paralysis by Analysis on Ram 3500 vs. F-350

jrwdlw said:
Bed strength isn't the only thing I'm worried about. Here's something I missed in my research of the all aluminum 2017's. You need to be very careful how you attach anything to the aluminum body, or you're going to experience galvanic corrosion. It never occurred to me until after the purchase (doh!).

Here's a link (too large to attach) to Ford's SVE Service Bulletin regarding this. Definitely makes me wonder if I made a mistake. Of course, it's a little late now...

https://www.fleet.ford.com/truckbbas/non-html/Q-222R1.pdf
I’m having my new Hallmark installed Tuesday on my 2017 F350. I’ll let you know how it goes.

I’m confident we will get it done right.

Wango said:
x3 on the XL with vinyl floor. Also have the husky liners. The seats always have custom seat covers anyway. Twice in the last week spilled a full cup of coffee in my other truck, carpet soaked with coffee, in MT, in the winter. Great. No more carpet.
Speaking of seat covers, I always get Wet Okole seat covers on my trucks - they fit perfect and you can't tell they are seat covers. I live here in So. California so I drive up to the Wet Okole factory and they install them for free- the covers are wrinkle free and fit perfect. They make them with nice pockets behind the seat (I've had both the zippered and the unzippered version - I prefer the unzippered) and you can even get a hand gun holster for the front seat - if you're packin' heat.

Luckytibbs said:
I’m having my new Hallmark installed Tuesday on my 2017 F350. I’ll let you know how it goes.
I’m confident we will get it done right.
Let's see some pictures of the new rig!

smlobx said:
Let's see some pictures of the new rig!
Really man, bragging you've got a new camper on the way, and no pictures after the install?? You should be banned from this site. :D

I just posted in the camper section. Hallmark did just fine with the aluminum body. I had a Ford on the farm, never once let me down. Traveled with horses all across the country. When I went to Alaska this last year I saw all Fords and Chevy’s. Just went with what I know!. IMG_0215.JPGIMG_0217.JPGIMG_0209.JPG

Luckytibbs said:
I just posted in the camper section. Hallmark did just fine with the aluminum body. I had a Ford on the farm, never once let me down. Traveled with horses all across the country. When I went to Alaska this last year I saw all Fords and Chevy’s. Just went with what I know!.
attachicon.gif
IMG_0215.JPG
attachicon.gif
IMG_0217.JPG
attachicon.gif
IMG_0209.JPG
Drool, drool...

Back
Top Bottom