Picked up New Hawk

Camper is great! The Truma water heater and furnace work as they should. The furnace is nice and quiet. I have the internal roof lift system and it is a game changer for my old back. I also put a HyPUR-Flo under the factory mattress and a 1 1/2" memory foam topper on top and it's perfect.

Camper is great! The Truma water heater and furnace work as they should. The furnace is nice and quiet. I have the internal roof lift system and it is a game changer for my old back. I also put a HyPUR-Flo under the factory mattress and a 1 1/2" memory foam topper on top and it's perfect.
That is great to hear! I will pick mine up in early September and am really looking forward to it.
I had a Northern Lite truck camper previously but wanted something that would allow me to get way off grid and that I can leave on my truck full time.
Glad you are enjoying your camper!

Congrats, don’t forget we love pictures.

Enjoy your new camper.
Lots of places to explore out there.
Frank

Back
Top Bottom