Picking up my Hawk

keith

Contributors
Heading out tomorrow crack of dawn for Woodlawn for the install. Then we're heading out on Sunday for a week desert wildflowers. So I have a couple of days to pack and dial her in. Has anyone been at Anza , Death Valley or thereabouts over the last week or so. Looking for firsthand info.

I will try to post some pic's asap. :D

Great news Keith! I may be in the vicinity of Death Valley. I'll keep an eye out for the FWC still new in the box :)

If we do Death Valley it will be Saline or Paniment Valley. I'll keep my eye's open for you as well. We have about the same rig I think. It'll be like looking in a mirror!

Heading out tomorrow crack of dawn for Woodlawn for the install. Then we're heading out on Sunday for a week desert wildflowers. So I have a couple of days to pack and dial her in. Has anyone been at Anza , Death Valley or thereabouts over the last week or so. Looking for firsthand info.

I will try to post some pic's asap. :D

Keith,

You're a lucky man! I am deciding this week whether to pull the trigger, or not. I hope I will make the decision to order a new Hawk by the end of this week. I'll let you know. I just have to get over that practical thought process of mine regarding the economy...I hate that part of me. :mad:

Paul

Back
Top Bottom