Pics of Newer Fleet on 2001-2004 Tacoma

CRob

Wondering if anyone has any pics of a Fleet model on a 01-04 Tacoma (pics from the front and/or back). Just wondering what it looks like with the extra 6 inches of width compared to an Eagle. I'm sure it would affect fuel economy, but I think I could live with it given the extra width to sleep sideways (i'm 6'1, the wifey is 5'5).

Thanks!!

A buddy of mine just picked up a 2009 Fleet for his '04 Tacoma. Sounds like he's happy with it -

963924575_eEBQb-O.jpg

963914730_ekabJ-O.jpg

963920521_X2tN6-O.jpg

963920475_CyULZ-O.jpg

963914813_4Qu23-O.jpg

963915188_CneT3-O.jpg

A buddy of mine just picked up a 2009 Fleet for his '04 Tacoma. Sounds like he's happy with it -

963924575_eEBQb-O.jpg

963914730_ekabJ-O.jpg

963920521_X2tN6-O.jpg

963920475_CyULZ-O.jpg

963914813_4Qu23-O.jpg

963915188_CneT3-O.jpg

kcowyo,
Thanks for that!!! Just what I was looking for. Doesn't look too wide to me.

kcowyo,
Thanks for that!!! Just what I was looking for. Doesn't look too wide to me.

Kcowyo,
Has your friend ever mentioned any mpg issues with it? Just wondering if it would be drastic vs an eagle?

Thanks

Looks great, but have a stupid question on what's that on your back tail gate/tow hitch-couldn't blow the picture up to see the details . If your junk box is not riding on your tail gate, is it riding on one of those extra load storage :LOL:attachments that fits on your tow hitch-if it is, does it work Okay? If it isn't, did you just jerry rig what ever it is, sure looks useful. I've got a F-150 (with 3/4 ton rear springs) and keep trying to find more storage space somewhere, and have thought about getting one of those, but never thought they had the clearance to use in the back country? Anyway, your rig sure fits right into that country, your in-that shot on the curve sure reminds me of some of those dead end fire break roads that ruined more than a few of my BLM field days:LOL:!

Smoke

Wondering if anyone has any pics of a Fleet model on a 01-04 Tacoma (pics from the front and/or back). Just wondering what it looks like with the extra 6 inches of width compared to an Eagle. I'm sure it would affect fuel economy, but I think I could live with it given the extra width to sleep sideways (i'm 6'1, the wifey is 5'5).

Thanks!!

You could try and go with an ATC Bobcat. Just a thought.
Frank

After viewing pictures two and three from Landing Wyoming contributor, I noted the view from the outside mirrors appears to be blocked.

I have a '99 Tacoma and just ordered a new FWC shell. Originally I ordered the Fleet, however after careful measurements realized that I would have difficulty seeing around it. I plan to leave my shell permanently installed on the truck so switched my order to the Eagle. Neither Toyota nor an after market company (that I could find) make extended mirrors for the Tacoma. I could uses the bolt on RV type but don't the look of it.

6 " less internal space is the trade-off in my case.

Jim

Back
Top Bottom