Pictorial Trip Report-6 Week US West

clikrf8

Okay, I still haven't finished my trip report on Wordpress. But, I did finish my photos which should be a prerequisite to doing a blog so you have finished images to choose from. And, photos help with visual cues about location and date.

Before our trip, SmugMug decided to offer a new improved version. I was happy with the old one but migrated to the new one because usually any previous version is not supported after awhile (i.e. Photoshop). A not so easy transition which means I am still tweaking the site and am still not happy with ease of use and navigation/pages/themes, etc.

And, I always have an awful time deciding which images I wanted to include. I have about 200 down from over 2500 but still need to cull the herd by half or more. Maybe later for these and the entire website. Apologies for so many that look alike.

As a former 35mm film user, digital photography gave me way more ability to increase my output. Not a good thing. I am considering getting into medium format film which will really force me to really look at a subject and conserve shutter action. Used MF gear is cheap now and there is the option to add a digital back later.

http://www.clikrf8images.com/Scenics/The-West-U-S-Fall-2013

Some great images there, clikrf8. Moody, cloudy landscapes, reflections, and dead stumps seeming to be suspended above a beaver pond - I'd be hard pressed to choose a favorite. Thanks for sharing them.

Nice photo's. I can relate to having too many photo's to choose from. I've tried to ease up and the shutter and am working on my workflow in lightroom.

Back
Top Bottom