Pictures of our "new" Keystone Hard Top Model

Stan@FourWheel

Here are some pictures of the first Keystone (9.0') Hard Top Model we just finished.

It turned out really nice !

But since we do so many "pop-up" campers here, it looked big at first glance on the truck.

Drove well on the truck.

More pictures to follow.

Attachments

• Keystone Hard Top 1.JPG
    Keystone Hard Top 1.JPG
    98.3 KB · Views: 400
  • Keystone Hard Top 2.JPG
    Keystone Hard Top 2.JPG
    91.3 KB · Views: 440
  • Keystone Hard Top 3.JPG
    Keystone Hard Top 3.JPG
    103 KB · Views: 433
  • Keystone Hard Top 4.JPG
    Keystone Hard Top 4.JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 383
Wow ! Thanks for posting the photos, Stan. It did turn out nicely ! I have been wanting to see more of the HT models. Great that you folks did a big one, too :)

May we have some interior photos, please ? Does this one have the full bath ? How did the weight work out ?

(I kind of like the idea of a flat-bed, side-door, HT Fleet, but that's me dreaming :D )

Cheers,
Frank

more pics (part 2)

Attachments

• P1010068.JPG
    P1010068.JPG
    109 KB · Views: 320
  • P1010067.JPG
    P1010067.JPG
    82 KB · Views: 382
  • P1010066.JPG
    P1010066.JPG
    101.5 KB · Views: 317
So...six pac camper production is on hold for almost six months now and Four wheel Campers is building fancy hard-sided campers.....why not merge production, shut down Six Pac and market everything under Four Wheel?

The interior looks very nice, Stan. It has a lot that my wife would like. Thank you very much for the photos.

Cheers,
Frank

About 1700 lbs with camper jacks mounted, and most all options available.

About 1600 lbs. without the camper jacks on.

The camper is probably over built.

The biggest benefit is there is not much top weight (not top heavy), just heavy, it is very narrow for a hard sided cabover camper, and relatively low profile.

Should hold up well over the years.

It will be interesteing to see where sales go with these.

I would like one for certain trips, very comfortable, to pop-up to deal with, but that said ... "it sure aint no pop-up camper".

:)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------]

What does this guy weigh?

Stan.

Is this model equivalent in size to the Granby?
How does the size and weight compare to a Six Pack?

I'm interested in a Six-Pac utility model but see that they're not currently in production. Will the hardside 4Wheel's have a shell model option?

Saw one of these (or this one) @ Bryce Canyon last week and I was struck by the "pop up camper" sticker on the back. FWC - seems like it's time for new branding and a new logo : "Two-Wheel Non-Pop-Up Camper" ? :D

Back
Top Bottom