Pineapple Express

Wandering Sagebrush

Free Range Human
Site Team
RV LIFE Pro
Get your water walkers, pool noodles, waders and PFDs. It looks like the Pineapple Express is hitting tomorrow. Southern Oregon and Northern California are predicted to get up to 10 inches between Thursday and Sunday. Thank goodness there's little snowpack, or it would be major flooding. Freezing level is to go even higher.

I hope the reservoirs benefit, but I would prefer to see it consistent and over time.

Like everyone else, I will not hold my breath either :ninja: ! But it sure looks like something is coming in-do I dare hope-please, please ;) , even if it just rains. If it rains all the creeks will probably flood and cause more damage than good :unsure: -I'll think positive and dig out that old rain coat :D !

Smoke

Wandering Sagebrush said:
Smoke, if you get the raincoat out, it will chase the rain away. You have to trick it by using risky behavior!
Okay, I'll put on my cut-offs and sit in the front yard with a adult beverage-It's the pineapple express right :D !

Smoke

Its raining here, ontop of our pittyful snow pack. Bad news for all the west coast ski resorts and any skiers.

Well, I'm going to take the dog to the dog park for some exercise. Just in case it does rain.

The annual chili cookoff at ice house resort is Sunday. Rain or shine. I wouldn't mind snow but rain, I may just pass on it.

craig333 said:
Well, I'm going to take the dog to the dog park for some exercise. Just in case it does rain.

The annual chili cookoff at ice house resort is Sunday. Rain or shine. I wouldn't mind snow but rain, I may just pass on it.
HA ha
Did that this morning. Didn't make it yesterday and the dog was a complete JERK to everyone yesterday evening. No rain in the Bay Area yet.

You know the creek in our back yard never got above 4ft in all that heavy rain we had a few months back. Christmas 2013 we had three days of heavy stuff that creek hit 11ft at one point for about two hours. Haven't seen it break 4.5ft yet this winter. Ground was so dry even with the heavy rain fall a few months back not a whole lot of the water was making it to the creek which drains into a local East Bay Mud Lake.

Back
Top Bottom