Planning on Coming North Have a look at this link

It's always been a dream of ours to travel the northern part of BC and the Yukon and some day we will. If I'm lucky and able to find the FWC that I'm looking for, it may happen this fall. Looking at your beautiful pictures really makes the heart yearn to get up there.

If you want any more pictures or information pls ask..

Robbie

robbie said:
If you want any more pictures or information pls ask..

Robbie
Just a couple of quick questions. When is the best time to go? September, after the hordes are gone? I'm going to spend some more time looking through your pictures and try to pick out the things I want to see because obviously, there is so much to see and so little time to do it.

May is good.though in higher country still snow but this yr we are almost 2 weeks early .
I was out to the Northwest territories via the Nahanni Range Road last Saturday and no snow at all to speak of.
For colour early sSptember. If you have a route planned I will be happy to comment. The Robert Campbell highway in the Yukon has great fishing, scenery and virtually no people. Except me and wife. I took a short drive up the Robert Campbell tonight and saw 2 bears in first 25 miles.. I am going up to Simpson Lake 50 miles up for a couple days.
Gas right now here is about 320 a gallon USD.

Robbie

Back
Top Bottom