PORTA POTTI

jsduty

HI ALL, CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THAT THE PORTA POTTI 565E FITS IN THE REAR STORAGE OF A FRONT DINETTE GRANDBY. THANKS

Pretty sure you have to cut out the little strip of wood at the bottom of the doors to make it slide in and out, but the overall height of the space is enough.

I have a 2021 Grandby front dinette. I initially wanted the extra capacity of a Thetford 365, but it was just a little too tall to fit in the cabinet. I didn’t want to alter the cabinet face, so I bought the smaller 345. I’m glad I have the smaller one now. It’s plenty heavy when full of water, and it still is a bit of a wrestling match getting it in and out of the cabinet. I have not wished i had more capacity either. Because it’s smaller, I often take it along in our yukon on long day trips.

We stored the Thetford Curve, which is one of the largest. We cut a section of the face plate off, just inside the 2 outside screws. We removed the center screw and caulked the hole. We had FWC leave the doors off and hung a curtain with curtain rod.

Back
Top Bottom