post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as it is for your camper)

New Nikon D7100, 24.1MP body to replace my D7000 as primary camera. I'm keeping the D7000 and giving my spare D200 to my grandson. These ALWAYS travel with the camper so it counts :unsure:

d 7100.jpg

Nice "buy". I have come to really like Nikon products.
I have had several "coolpix" models and gotten great service from them.
Good luck with the new camera,and post pictures.
Frank

While I expect it will spend most of its time in the camper it may move around. Impressive number of adapters. I like that it has 5v, 12v,and 19v (laptop). There is some fine print you need to read. Jump starting vehicles. Up to 30 times for 4-6 cyl. 15 times for a V8. The micro start can start Diesel motors up to 2.5 liters, but is NOT recommended for larger diesels or high performance motors.

Of course they don't mention its dependent on state of discharge and other factors. Still for the size its some insurance, not that its my intended purpose.

I do look forward to seeing someone who needs a jump expecting me to break out the big jumper cables and putting this little thing to use :) It did get very good reviews.

It also has a flashlight built in. Has a wall wart and can be charged from your vehicle.

P.S. If you saw it in Overland Journal they had it priced at $160. I found it for a lot less than that.

K6ON said:
New Nikon D7100, 24.1MP body to replace my D7000 as primary camera. I'm keeping the D7000 and giving my spare D200 to my grandson. These ALWAYS travel with the camper so it counts :unsure:

attachicon.gif
d 7100.jpg
I see another person has a case of NAS (Nikon Acquisition Syndrome). I had a D4s follow me home today, now I just need to convince The Bride that it needs to live here.

1024081.jpg

Wandering Sagebrush said:
I see another person has a case of NAS (Nikon Acquisition Syndrome). I had a D4s follow me home today, now I just need to convince The Bride that it needs to live here.

:)

ps. forgive us Lighthawk...................... ;)

Wow, wish I could afford a D4, but $6500.00 is a bit out of my budget living on a retirement income. The 7100 makes my 5th Nikon digital SLR, starting with a D100, a D70S, D200, D7000, and now the D7100. I'm hoping that's the last of them (yeah, sure) :p

Realized I would be cooking dinner in the Bodie parking lot and did not want to put the bbq on the ground. Went to Big 5 and got a folding alum table. Very light and folds flat. Going to test tomorrow.

med_gallery_1903_342_183670.jpg

med_gallery_1903_342_157628.jpg

med_gallery_1903_342_202262.jpg

have one of those tables, like it. going to get another soon, just right height for small two burner stoves and sitting on a bag chair.

billharr said:
Realized I would be cooking dinner in the Bodie parking lot and did not want to put the bbq on the ground. Went to Big 5 and got a folding alum table. Very light and folds flat. Going to test tomorrow.
Bill, what's the verdict? Is the folding aluminum worth it? Is there room for that Coleman when fully opened? We use one of the roll up aluminum tables, but the thing is heavy.

Bill, what's the verdict? Is the folding aluminum worth it? Is there room for that Coleman when fully opened? We use one of the roll up aluminum tables, but the thing is heavy.
Will let you know when we get back from Bodie. It was on sale at Big 5 $24.00

billharr said:
Bill, looks good. Is there a brand name on the table? We don't have Big 5 around here but I would like to try to find the table online. Thanks.

I really like it. It was a big help when I was headed up to ATC last week with a customers camper and truck took out the right side mirror.

Back
Top Bottom